Business Partner Program
We are truly blessed and thrilled about the support our school receives from the business community and corporations that come along side Valley Stream Christian Academy (VSCA). Because of your generosity VSCA has created the Business Partner Program (BPP). Business Partners are businesses or corporations that provide monetary support and partner with us in achieving our goals for the future. Proverbs 11:25 says, “A generous person will prosper, and anyone who gives water will receive a flood in return”.
As a result of your participation in the BPP, contributions will assist our school in the following areas:
Provides tuition assistance to our students—helping families afford something their children can’t afford to live without.
Academic Program Development:
This component will help with establishing a science lab.
The school’s strategic priority is to provide better equipment and spacious classrooms.
Areas of Greatest Need
This will provide flexibility in the use of donated funds as they will be applied to the area of greatest need within the operating year. Your investment in the lives of students will help them grow into the future leaders of our community. To learn more about the benefits of partnering with us, you may contact the Development Team via email at: annualfund@VSCAschool.org
Three Levels of Membership:
All Membership benefits include your business name or logo displayed:
- On the school's website
- In the school’s yearbook
- In the school’s newsletter
- In a classroom where the students will pray monthly for your business
- On school grounds
$5,000 Annual Contribution
- Prime advertisements (1/2 page ad in programs for the Gala, recital, and graduation)
- Full page ad in yearbook
- 10 hours of customized community service at your business
- 6 reserved seats as school performances
- 2 complimentary tickets to the Annual Fund Gala
$3,000 Annual Contribution
- Advertisements (1/4 page in programs for the Gala, recital, and graduation)
- 1/2 page ad in yearbook
- 8 hours of customizd community service at your business
- 4 reserved seats at school performances
$1,000 Annual Contribution
- Advertisements (business card in programs for the Gala, recital, and graduation)
- 1/4 page ad in yearbook
- 6 hours of customized community service at your business
- 2 reserved seats at school performances